2008年10月10日 星期五

Woman, 105, links her age to walking - and no sex

Reaction Article #2: Woman, 105, links her age to walking - and no sex
Name: Mickey lee(49712052)
Date: 10/10/2008
From: Guardain.co.uk

My reaction:
According to Sam Jones in ” Woman, 105, links her age to walking - and no sex,” in this article a 105 years old woman celebrated her latest birthday and attributed her long life to exercise, a glass of wine for each day, and the most important things- remaining a virgin.

In my opinion I am really surprised that a common person, just like you and me, can live such a long life without any sexual urge. What I think is that I don’t really agree that people will live longer if you don’t have any experience of sex, because it is animal instinct for copulation to reproduce the next generations. And sex is also an approach to increase the intimacy between couples or husband and wife. Though the figure of this article has not been married, I still believe that as long as she has ever fell in love with someone for once it must be a sexual desire rapidly flashes through her mind. I guess she may not has really never thought of sex, just restrained the desire for some other more important things. After all, even though I don’t accept her longevous secret of remain a virgin I would like to congratulate her on her remarkable 105 years old birthday.

After looking this news I wonder why in this modern world as the knowledge of sex is more open the less people respect their bodies. The ages of experiencing sex are become younger and younger. It seems that people now don’t really care about the most integral element in sex, which we call-love, they only pursue the excitement of sensory organs, and one-night-stay is not a big deal any more. You may think I am too conservative, but I still deem that every sexual love must be based on mental love.(306)

沒有留言: