2008年11月6日 星期四

Reaction Article #6: Eminem: The way I am

Reaction Article #6: Eminem: The way I am
Name: Mickey lee(49712052)
Date: 11/082008
From: Time

My reaction:
According to Alex Altman in ”Eminem: The way I am,” in this article the popular rapper of America, Eminem, have some introduction to his insistence on pursuing speak out what he thought about all the chaos of this society. Though his life is tough and he didn’t grow up in a illustrious family background, instead a impoverished one, he still try his best to reach the goal, and he finally did it.
Eminem is one of my most loved pop singers. Every time I hear his songs I feel quite indebted as if it were received in person. Maybe a lot of adults think that he is nothing but a bigoted, stupid, cultureless riffraff. But you cannot but admit that his lyrics really indicate the disadvantage of this world. Though there is a lot of filthy language in his creation, what I think is that’s his word, that’s how he speaks to show the perspective of the common people. Some of his songs are about families, some are about politics, and some are about gangsters, all of them are the issue that we should care about. As a rap singer Eminem not only become the authoritativeness of hip hop world but also let some governmental officials pay much attention to the illness of the reality world.
Eminem’s persistence makes me associate with a Taiwan pop singer, Jay, who also follows his own steps ignoring the malicious criticisms. Many famous people didn’t get much support in the beginning. People thought they are ridiculous, not decent just because they didn’t follow the modern trend. But usually when they success, they will become one of the influences on earth. I respect them a lot. Because I am also a person who has his own opinions and wants to make innovation in dancing domain.
With their precedents, I won’t give up pursing my own goal.(312)

沒有留言: