2009年6月1日 星期一

Does Facebook Replace Face Time or Enhance It?

Does Facebook Replace Face Time or Enhance It?
外文一 李哲儒 49712052

I have a lot of friends who use the Facebook program to make friends not only in Taiwan but also all around the world, but I’m not one of them. Because I don’t prefer to use a cold-blooded machine to interact with other people, I like in a way which is face to face communication.
I think that things on the internet are not so real that you can’t understand who they really are and what they really do. For instance, when they say they are happy while chatting on the net, but actually they aren’t. It is also easy to be cheated on line, because you don’t know exactly what they intend to do. There are a lot of examples for people to be more aware of this kind of internet friends-making program. We can see so many affairs were triggered, because of been cheated by someone on the net they don’t certainly understand who they are. For example, there is a popular singer in Taiwan who is called Little Pig was cheated for fortunate and also was looked down by the society.
To sum up, in my opinion I don’t quite believe that I can make some real friend in a virtual world, because I think humans are animals which are needed to face to face eyes to eyes contacts. And only by heart and honest, we can get friend that we can trust each other by contact experience forever.

沒有留言: